Two motorbike riders suffer serious injuries after collision on airfield
Police are appealing for witnesses after a serious collision in Sudbury.
The incident happened on the airfield near to Chilton Grain yesterday around 6.45pm.
Two motorcyclists, a blue off-road motorcycle and a red Honda off-road motorcycle, collided with each other.
The rider of the blue motorcycle sustained a broken arm and head injuries. The rider of the red motorcycle sustained spinal, head and foot injuries.
Police would like to hear from any witnesses that may have seen the collision or the manner of riding of either driver prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Call Suffolk police on 101 quoting CAD 341 of February 11.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 History of the Cook cull - a look back at his busy transfer windows with Chesterfield, Portsmouth and Wigan
- 3 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 4 Woman's body found in village home
- 5 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 7 A14 re-opens after medical emergency
- 8 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 9 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 10 How many of these 11 award-winning Suffolk food businesses do you know?