Pair charged with Clacton murder to appear in court
- Credit: Archant
Two people have been charged with the murder of a man in Clacton and are due to appear in court today.
Seth Stollery, 47, and Freya Parker-Magowan, 43, both of no fixed address, will appear at Chelmsford Magistrates’ Court today charged with murder and arson with intent.
The victim was found by emergency services at a flat in Station Road shortly before 7am on Boxing Day. He had been assaulted and died at the scene.
A post-mortem examination revealed the man, who is expected to be identified by police today, died as a result of a head injury with a requirement for further investigation.
Essex Police are continuing to appeal for information, CCTV and dash cam footage and officers are particularly keen to hear from anyone who noticed any suspicious behaviour before and after this incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information can contact Stanway major investigations team on 101 or email email@example.com
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Spurs loanee Parrott set to return to Blues next season
- 4 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 5 Suffolk police teams to star in new documentary series on Dave
- 7 Witnesses sought after four-vehicle crash in east Suffolk
- 8 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff