Two taken to hospital after crash in Ponders Road, Fordham
- Credit: Archant
A woman was rescued from a vehicle which crashed in north Essex.
Essex County Fire and Rescue Service was called to Ponders Road, in Fordham, around 7.10pm yesterday.
The crash, near Colchester, involved one vehicle – with two fire appliances from the town attending.
A fire spokesman said: “Firefighters used specialist cutting equipment to release one female casualty following an RTC in involving one vehicle.
“The casualties were left in the care of the ambulance service by 8.05pm.”
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for the ambulance service said: “Two ambulances and a rapid response vehicle attended and treated two patients with suspected chest pain.
“They have both been taken to Colchester General Hospital. Their injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
- 1 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 2 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 When Ipswich boss Cook will inform players of his contract decisions
- 6 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 7 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 8 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 9 Why Cook has given Norwood Ipswich Town's captain's armband
- 10 Police identify elderly man after incident involving young girl in village
“There was also another patient treated and discharged from the scene.”