Two teenage boys to appear in court after Clacton drug arrests
Two teenage boys are due to appear in court tomorrow after being arrested in Clacton with suspected class A drugs worth a four-figure sum.
Detectives from Essex Police’s Operation Saturn, a team set up to tackle gang related violence and drug dealing, worked alongside colleagues from the Metropolitan Police Service’s Newham Gang Unit in a series of pro-active patrols.
Three boys, one aged 14 from Clacton and two aged 16 from London, were arrested in Holland Road, just before 9pm on October 15.
They were all arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply crack cocaine and heroin and later charged.
A 16-year-old boy was remanded in custody and appeared at Colchester Magistrates’ Court on the morning of October 19.
You may also want to watch:
A 14-year-old boy and 16-year-old boy were released on bail to appear at Colchester Youth Court tomorrow morning.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 8 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Car ends up on side after crash involving parked car