Air ambulance called to serious collision between motorcycle and cement mixer in Red Lodge
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has suffered potentially life-changing injuries following a crash in Red Lodge involving a cement mixer.
Police were called today at around 7.10am to a two-vehicle collision in Elms Road involving a motorcycle and a cement mixer.
According to a spokesman for Suffolk Police, the motorcyclist has been injured and has been rushed to hospital by land ambulance.
An air ambulance has also been called to the scene.
A spokesman added: "The road has been closed at the junction with Freckenham. "An off-slip from the A11 has also been closed.
You may also want to watch:
"These closures were put in place at around 7.45am and the off-slip was closed at 8pm."
Stay with us for updates on this breaking news story.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 6 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 7 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed