Woman injured during crash at crossroads
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman suffered a possible broken wrist when the car she was driving collided with a van at a crossroads this morning.
The crash happened at the junction where the B1063 and the A143 meet in the Suffolk village of Stradishall.
Police were called to the scene at 7.35am.
The collision involved a Ford Transit van and a Vauxhall Corsa car.
The female driver of the Corsa sustained a suspected broken wrist.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was alerted because smoke was coming from one of the vehicles.
The brigade sent two vehicles to the scene: one each from Haverhill and Wickhambrook.
- 1 Travellers pitch up at popular park in east Suffolk town
- 2 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 3 Woman in her 80s dies after being pulled from the sea
- 4 10-acre field fire breaks out in south Suffolk village
- 5 Residents help firefighters tackle huge blaze near homes
- 6 Tributes paid to 'very nice couple' found dead at home
- 7 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
- 8 'Appalling thugs' - U's owner apologises after crowd trouble at Portman Road
- 9 Ex-Town striker joins League One rival
- 10 Suffolk villagers say 70 homes development creating 'dust storm'
The road was clear by 8.15am.