Woman injured during crash at crossroads
- Credit: GOOGLE MAPS
A woman suffered a possible broken wrist when the car she was driving collided with a van at a crossroads this morning.
The crash happened at the junction where the B1063 and the A143 meet in the Suffolk village of Stradishall.
Police were called to the scene at 7.35am.
The collision involved a Ford Transit van and a Vauxhall Corsa car.
The female driver of the Corsa sustained a suspected broken wrist.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was alerted because smoke was coming from one of the vehicles.
The brigade sent two vehicles to the scene: one each from Haverhill and Wickhambrook.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 4 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
The road was clear by 8.15am.