UK/Suffolk: EACH congratulates royal couple on pregnancy news
A CHILDREN’S hospice has congratulated its patron, the Duchess of Cambridge, following her pregnancy announcement.
East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices (EACH) said the organisation is over the moon with the news that the royal couple are expecting a baby.
Simon Hempsall, of EACH, said: “Everybody at the organisation is absolutely thrilled with the news.
“We will be sending our congratulations from staff, young people, children and families who use our services.”
Thousands of people lined the streets of Ipswich to catch a glimpse of Kate as she officially unveiled The Treehouse in March.
You may also want to watch:
Her visit to EACH, as its royal patron, was her first solo public event and the first time she delivered an official speech.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Felixstowe beach hut goes on sale for record price
- 3 Woman's body found in village home
- 4 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 6 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 7 A14 delays as police deal with incident near Orwell Bridge
- 8 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 9 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 10 A14 re-opens after medical emergency