University of Suffolk students at West Suffolk College visit Museum of East Anglian Life in Stowmarket
- Credit: Archant
Business and marketing students from West Suffolk College visited a popular Suffolk museum to put forward suggestions to help raise its profile.
The University of Suffolk students at the Bury St Edmunds campus went to the Museum of East Anglian Life in Stowmarket and prepared a marketing plan.
They presented their ideas to the museum’s director Jenny Cousins and marketing officer Chloe Brett.
The suggestions put a strong emphasis on social media and working on the museum’s website as well as other ideas such as working with youth groups like the Scouts Association.
Chloe said: “We have put a lot of their ideas into our marketing plan. They have given us lots of food for thought.”
Jenny said: “We are really pleased with some of the ideas, they did a really good job getting to grips with the problems and suggesting some feasible solutions. It was a very good presentation.”
The Museum of East Anglian Life reopens on March 24.
- 1 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 2 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 3 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 4 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 5 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 6 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 7 Paramedics called after tree falls on car in east Suffolk
- 8 Triple murder accused appears in court
- 9 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 10 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi