Unstable weather to plague weekend
An unpredictable weekend of weather lies ahead - with scattered, sometimes heavy showers sweeping the county.
Today will experience a few sunny intervals but it will remain cloudy with showers developing.
Temperatures will stay cool into the evening when showers will continue in places.
Much of the same is predicted tomorrow, with cloudy and cool conditions throughout and a few heavy showers likely.
The forecast for Lowestoft Air Show is similar to that of the rest of Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures are not predicted to stray any higher than 16C but visibility will be good for show-goers to enjoy the displays.
- 1 'We're working tirelessly... I'm hopeful of new signings fairly shortly' - Town CEO Ashton on transfers
- 2 Ipswich Town's 2021/22 League One fixtures revealed as Blues start at home
- 3 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 4 Ipswich home transformed on BBC's Homes Under the Hammer
- 5 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 6 Sam Smith spotted in Suffolk - and could be recording a new album
- 7 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 8 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 9 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 10 Country inn acquired from Jamie Oliver's parents reopens following facelift