Update: Body of missing Sudbury woman Shirley Cassman is found
THE body of missing woman Shirley Cassman has today been found in Sudbury.
The body was discovered just before 11.30am this morning in water at the Swan Bridge in Brundon Lane.
It has been formally identified as Shirley Cassman, from Sudbury, who went missing from West Suffolk Hospital in Bury St Edmunds on Tuesday.
Her family have been informed.
Her son Jason Watt, from Wiltshire, arrived in Suffolk today to help find his mother.
You may also want to watch:
The death is being treated as unexplained but there are not thought to be any suspicious circumstances.
The coroner has been informed.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 7 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots