Man remains in hospital after ploughing BMW into home
- Credit: Mick Howes
A driver remains in hospital after ploughing his BMW into the side of a home near Lowestoft.
On late Tuesday night, a car crashed into the side of a house in Carlton Colville.
On Wednesday morning, the car - a silver BMW - was pulled out of a brick conservatory on the junction of Wharfedale and Ribblesdale.
Officers were called shortly before 11.50pm on Tuesday following reports of a collision involving a single vehicle.
The BMW left the road and subsequently collided with a property in Wharfedale.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving.
The driver – a man aged in his 20s – was taken to hospital via ambulance after he suffered serious injuries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 2 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 3 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Swans prepare 'six-figure bid' for Fraser
- 5 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 6 The Unruly Pig in Suffolk is named best gastropub in the UK
- 7 Town skipper Morsy handed four-game ban after Accrington charge
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Ipswich Town: It's Burns Night as winger inspires win
- 10 Man, 33, jailed for 10 years for child sex offences
He remains in serious but stable condition in hospital.
Any witnesses, or anyone driving nearby immediately prior to the collision with a dash-cam should contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team, quoting reference CAD 460 of 10 August 2021