Update: Driver dies in crash in Santon Downham near Thetford
A driver has died after a fatal collision on the Suffolk/Norfolk border.
Officers were alerted to a crash on the B1107 in Santon Downham near Brandon at around 1.30pm today.
The male drive of a blue Fiesta Ghia was found trapped in his vehicle and died at the scene.
The road has been closed while investigations are carried out.
No other vehicle is believed to have been involved.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who believes they may have witnessed the incident or seen the Fiesta prior to the collision.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 6 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 9 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 10 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win