Update: Emergency services have been at scene of two crashes in central Suffolk – one on the A14 and one near Otley
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Disruption has been caused to commuters with two crashes – one on the A14 with the other near Otley.
The first call was to the B1078 in Swilland at around 8.30am after reports of a two-vehicle collision involving a blue Ford S-Max and a blue Peugeot.
The road has been closed while the emergency services work at the scene.
A force spokesman said: “There were no serious injuries but it does look like one person, a woman, went to hospital to be checked over.”
Recovery of the vehicles is due to begin shortly.
You may also want to watch:
Elsewhere, at around 8.45am emergency services were called to the A14, Ipswich-bound.
Two vehicles collided near Coddenham, between the junction for the A140 and Claydon. A Vauxhall Zafira and a BMW Z4 were involved.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 6 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
The spokesman said the incident involved six sections of the central reservation – with the road being partially closed until 9.10am.
He added: “All the vehicles are now out of the way. There are no reports of any injuries”.