Update: Man who died in A12 crash near Saxmundham last night named as Adrian Klein, 39
Police have released the details of the man who died in a crash on the A12 yesterday.
Adrian Klein, 39, from Yoxford died at the scene following a two-vehicle collision between the B1119 and B1121 junctions on the dual carriageway at around 7.10pm.
The incident involved a Peugeot car and a Suzuki motorcycle.
A 43-year-old woman from the Saxmundham area was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving at the scene.
She was held overnight for questioning at the Martlesham Police Investigation Centre.
This morning, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said two other people who had been in the car were later arrested in connection with the collision.
A 21-year-old woman from the Saxmundham area was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving and a 44-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of causing death by careless driving while under the influence of drink or drugs.
- 1 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 4 Suffolk woman stole thousands from football club and school
- 5 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 6 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 7 Former Town striker's front-to-back season could end in Wembley glory
- 8 Inquest opened into human remains found by Suffolk river
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
All three have been released on bail, and have to return to the investigation centre on May 7.
The road remained closed while a collision investigation took place. It re-opened at around 2.20am today.
Witnesses or people with information about this incident are urged to call police on 101.