Update: Police issue new photograph of missing Newmarket residential facility patient Javan Tutton
- Credit: Archant
Police have released a new photograph of a missing patient from a Suffolk residential facility.
Javan Tutton, 47, who is a patient at a residential facility in Fordham Road, Newmarket, was reported missing to police on Thursday.
During a supervised visit to the town centre, Mr Tutton went missing and was last seen in the area of Newmarket High Street at around 10.30am on Thursday, a Suffolk Constabulary spokesman said.
He is described as white, around 6ft tall, of a stocky build with mousey, short brown hair. When he was last seen he was wearing a long green/khaki khaki-coloured puffa jacket, grey shirt, blue striped tie, green/khaki coloured trousers and black trainers.
The Suffolk Constabulary spokesman added: “Javan is considered vulnerable and suffers with a mental health condition. Although he is not believed to pose a risk to the public, anyone who sees him is asked not to approach him but to call police on 999.
You may also want to watch:
“Anyone with information in relation to where he may be is also asked to contact officers.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 3 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 4 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 5 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 6 Police hunt for wanted men after west Suffolk shooting
- 7 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 8 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 9 Lorry driver charged after £8.5m cocaine seizure
- 10 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth