Update: Road cleared after lorry comes off A140
A LORRY has gone into a field after coming off the A140 in Brockford.
Slow traffic was reported both ways on the busy road at the Town Lane junction, near Debenham, after the incident took place at 12.45pm today.
A police spokesman said the male driver’s injuries were thought to be minor and he is breathing and conscious.
Recovery of the lorry was planned for between 3.30-4.30pm which would have forced the road to close in both directions.
But a police spokeswoman said the lorry had now been recovered with the road remaining open the entire time.
You may also want to watch:
Police have also being dealing with a road traffic collision in Long Melford this lunchtime.
A blue Fiat Punto collided with a grey Peugeot 206 in Bull Lane at 1.50pm.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
The spokesman said an ambulance had been called for but the injuries of the people involved were thought to be minor.