Update: Road cleared after woman injured in road collision on A140
POLICE have been called to an accident on the A140 which has left a woman injured.
The collision between a lorry and a car was reported at 6.50am on the A140 between Stuston and Scole, near Eye.
A police spokeswoman said the road was partially blocked at the B1077 junction and an ambulance had been called.
The spokeswoman said the female driver of a silver Volkswagen Polo sustained injuries which are not thought to be life changing or life threatening.
The fire service sent three appliances to the scene and released the woman from the car.
You may also want to watch:
She was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
The male driver of a white Scania lorry escaped from the vehicle without any serious injuries.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 6 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 7 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car
The road was closed in both directions as police cleared the road.
A police spokeswoman said the road has now been re-opened in both directions.