Update: Road reopens in Alpheton after three-vehicle crash
- Credit: Archant
The A134 at Alpheton is now clear following an earlier accident which left a woman with serious injuries.
Police officers, paramedics and fire crews were called to the three-vehicle incident on the A134 at Alpheton.
The female motorist was driving a Golf, a police spokesman said, with a second Golf and a Vauxhall also involved in the collision.
It was reported to police at 3.08pm.
A spokesman said a woman had been airlifted to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious injuries.
The road reopened at 8.20pm, a spokesman said, adding the woman’s injuries were no longer considered life-threatening.
She was the only person injured in the crash.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 7 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 8 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 9 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 10 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast