Update: Roads re-open after serious crash on A140
POLICE have re-opened several roads which were closed following an multi-vehicle accident near Brome.
The crash happened at 4.20pm today and involved three cars and a lorry.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a woman in her 20s was “pinned in the car by her legs” and suffered a head injury.
He said her baby was uninjured in the accident.
Paramedics from the East Anglian Air Ambulance are also at the scene alongside the ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
The woman and her child have been taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 7 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 8 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 9 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections
- 10 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well