Update: Traffic moving on A14 after six-vehicle crash on Orwell Bridge is cleared
TRAFFIC is moving again on the A14 near Ipswich after a six-vehicle collision on the eastbound carriageway was cleared.
Police and paramedics were called to the eastbound carriageway of the road, on the Orwell Bridge, just after 9am to reports of a six-vehicle road traffic collision.
The road was re-opened at about 11am but traffic is still moving slowly in Ipswich as a result of the incident.
Nobody is thought to have been seriously injured in the incidents.
The westbound carriageway is also now fully open between the Nacton Interchange and Wherstead Interchange junctions, following a two-vehicle accident just after 9am today.
You may also want to watch:
? Were you caught up in the traffic? Call the newsdesk on 01473 324788
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 7 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 8 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 9 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections