Update/travel: A14 reopens after debris from three vehicle crash near Claydon is cleared
- Credit: Archant
The westbound A14 has reopened after a crash which has blocked the carriageway this morning.
The incident involved a van and two cars and happened just before 9.15am.
It happened between J52 for Claydon and J51 for Needham Market and the A140.
There was a large amount of debris scattered across the road which took some time to clear up.
Ambulance crews attended the incident but there were no serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The vehicles were a Citroen Relay van, a Ford Focus and a VW Golf.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 4 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 5 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 6 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 9 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn