Update: Two men bailed in connection with alleged rape in Walsham-le-Willows
Two men who were arrested in connection with an alleged rape have been bailed.
An 18-year-old woman is alleged to have been attacked in a field off The Street in Walsham-le-Willows at around 1.15am.
Officers arrested two men, aged 23 and 25, on suspicion of rape in connection with the alleged crime.
The pair, both from the Bury St Edmunds area, were questioned at Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre.
They have both been bailed to report back to police on November 13.
You may also want to watch:
An area of the field has been cordoned off while police continue with their enquiries.
The victim is being supported by specialist trained officers.
- 1 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 4 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-1 win against Fleetwood
- 10 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
Anyone with information should call police on 101.