Update: Woman airlifted to hospital after two-vehicle collision in Bromeswell
A WOMAN in her 30s has been airlifted to hospital after a two-vehicle collision in Suffolk this morning.
The smash, which involved a white Peugeot and a blue Vauxhall Corsa happened on the A1152 at Bromeswell, near the junction with Orford Road, around 7.42am.
Police said the woman suffered back and neck injuries but they were not life-threatening or life-changing.
She was flown to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge.
A man also suffered a leg injury in the collision but it’s unclear at this stage whether he has been taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
The A1152 is currently closed in both directions.
- 1 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 4 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 5 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 6 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 7 Hadleigh home with loo in master bedroom hits the market
- 8 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 9 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 10 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies