Van centre wins award for top quality aftersales service
- Credit: supplied
A Bury St Edmunds business has beaten more than 70 other van centres by being named one of the best in the county after being recognised for its hard work.
Volkswagen Van Centre (Bury St Edmunds) was presented with the 2014 Every Moments Matters award, by Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, in recognition of its high level of aftersales service during the second quarter of the year.
Staff at the Northern Way business are delighted to have received the accolade especially as they beat off stiff competition to achieve the title.
David Nichols, head of business at Volkswagen Van Centre (Bury St Edmunds), said: “To achieve this accolade is a real testament to the team’s hard work and commitment.
“Selling a van is naturally an important part of our business, however to be recognised for successfully meeting our customers’ needs and for delivering a level of service over and above the entire UK network of van centres is wonderful and a real achievement. It makes me very proud and honoured to be working alongside such a dedicated group.”
You may also want to watch:
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles closely monitors all aspects of its van centres operations from customer satisfaction and aftersales through to business performance. Scores are collated throughout the year, accumulating in quarterly and, ultimately, an annual result.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 4 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 5 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 6 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 7 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'