Van crashes into brick wall on A1088 at Norton
- Credit: Archant
A van crashed into a brick wall in Suffolk today, police have said.
Police said the single-vehicle collision took place on the A1088 at Norton shortly before 2.15pm today.
Firefighters and paramedics were also called to the scene. No serious injuries were reported.
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said the brick wall was not connected to a house or a building.
The force spokesman added the road has not been closed, with officers directing traffic at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
An East Anglian Air Ambulance spokesman confirmed no-one involved in the incident was taken to hospital.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 9 See inside abandoned hotel with swimming pool as it goes up for auction
- 10 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published