Vegan Christmas fair to offer pottery, skincare products and food and drink
- Credit: Archant
A Bury St Edmunds caterer is hosting her first vegan Christmas fair in aid of a hospice charity.
Allison Knight, owner of Allison’s Eatery, is bringing together a range of stalls offering food and drink, holistic therapies, skincare products and even vegan pottery for the event at St Edmundsbury Oddfellows Hall in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday, December 15.
The fair is raising money for St Nicholas Hospice Care.
Ms Knight said: “I am looking forward to welcoming people into the fair, which is already getting a lot of local interest. Why not come along, try some new vegan food and purchase a few special Christmas gifts?”
The fair is from 10am to 3.30pm at Oddfellows Hall, 85 Whiting Street, IP33 1NX.
You may also want to watch:
The entry fee of £1 will be donated to the hospice that supports people living with caring, dying and bereavement.
- 1 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 2 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 3 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 4 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 5 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 6 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'
- 7 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 8 Mum-of-three who devoted her life to hospice shop dies of heart attack
- 9 'I've just been completely average' - Town star Woolfenden on his season and Town's struggles
- 10 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans