Vehicles deliberately set on fire in Colchester’s Adelaide Drive and Sheering Walk
Two balaclava-clad arsonists set fire to two vehicles in Colchester during a late-night attack.
Police are appealing for help tracing the suspects following the incidents that happened between 10.20pm and 11.30pm on Tuesday, February 6.
Two suspects wearing balaclavas got out of a vehicle, being driven by a third person, and set a car alight in Adelaide Drive.
They then set a van on fire in Sheering Walk before driving off in what has been described as a dark Ford Escort.
Essex Police has received a description of one of the suspects, who is believed to have been around 6ft 5ins tall and wore a grey hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Colchester Police Station quoting crime reference numbers 42/18061/18 or 42/17991/18.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 3 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 5 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 7 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game
- 10 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields