Car flips after two car crash on A1065
- Credit: MILDENHALL POLICE
Police are at the scene of a two vehicle road traffic collision on the A1065 between Barton Mills and Lakenheath.
Suffolk police were called to the crash, which involves a Lotus and a VW Passat, shortly before 5pm.
The Passat could be seen on its roof by the side of the road after hitting a tree.
One of the drivers has suffered minor injuries and an ambulance crew is in attendance.
Police are currently managing the scene and drivers are being advised to take care whilst travelling through the area.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 2 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 3 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 4 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 5 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 6 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 7 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 8 Mike Bacon: This Ipswich team has Paul Cook's style stamped all over it
- 9 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship