Man suffers cuts to face in pub brawl
- Credit: Archant
Police would like to speak to two men after a man suffered cuts to his face after a mass brawl in a Newmarket pub.
Suffolk Constabulary were called to the Waggon and Horses pub in High Street at 7.40pm on Saturday, February 29.
Officers broke up a fight between around 15 people upon arrival before shutting the pub down for the rest of the evening.
A man in his 20s suffered cuts to his face as a result of the altercation.
A 51-year-old was arrested on suspicion of assault at the scene and was taken to Bury St Edmunds Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
Police would like identify two people to help them with their enquiries.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Mildenhall police, quoting crime reference 37/12891/20.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 3 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 4 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 5 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 6 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 8 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 9 'Not enough thank yous in this world' - mum of baby saved by police
- 10 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed