Walton: Police probe cause of death after beach body find
POLICE are not treating the death of a man, whose body was found washed up on an Essex beach, as suspicious.
The body was discovered on Walton beach on Sunday morning.
Officers were called to the Cliff Parade area at the end of Percival Road, Walton on the Naze.
A dog walker had alerted police after discovering the body on the beach at around 6.50am.
The man’s identity has not yet been released but he was in his 60s.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation is ongoing into the cause of the man’s death, which is currently being treated as unexplained.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 8 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic