Wanted man arrested after being spotted by PCSO in Stowmarket Library
A wanted man was arrested in Stowmarket today – after being spotted in the town’s library by a PCSO.
Suffolk police said PCSO Matt Brown spotted the man around 12noon.
A spokeswoman for the force said: “A 29-year-old man of no fixed address was wanted on recall to prison.
“PCSO Matt Brown spotted the man and called officers to be deployed.
“They found said man in Stowmarket Library.”
You may also want to watch:
The 29-year-old was taken to Bury St Edmunds police investigation centre and will be transported back to prison.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 3 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 4 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 5 See inside beautiful stately home near Ipswich - for one day only
- 6 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 10 Plans to convert pub into block of holiday lets withdrawn