Warning after valuable equipment stolen from three properties in Ingham
Electrical equipment was stolen from three properties in Ingham during a series of burglaries.
Police officers are urging residents to be vigilant after two break-ins this week were preceded by another last week.
Between Tuesday and yesterday, a property in Culford Road was broken into and electrical items and jewellery were taken.
In the same road between Tuesday and Wednesday, a shed was broken into and garden equipment was stolen.
Last week, between February 25 and February 27, electrical and plumbing equipment was taken from a property in Beauford Road.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact police on 101.
- 1 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 2 How Suffolk voted in the county council elections 2021
- 3 Poorly rated Chick King takeaway goes into liquidation
- 4 A weekend of potential departures as Town finish up their disappointing season
- 5 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000
- 6 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 7 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 8 Election 2021: Ipswich Borough Council results
- 9 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 10 Publican 'bitterly disappointed' as holiday home plans refused