What will the weather be like for al fresco dining this week?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
The sun is set to shine in Suffolk for the remainder of the week, to the delight of landlords, coffee shop owners and restaurateurs.
In Ipswich, it will be sunny and cloudy today with temperatures hitting 15C according to the Met Office.
Temperatures will then drop to 5C in the evening, while Wednesday will be cloudier and cool with a maximum temperature of 11C and lows of 2C.
We will see similar temperatures through to the weekend, with some sun breaking through the clouds.
It will be colder in Bury St Edmunds, which starts off with highs of 15C today but that will drop to 11C by tomorrow, and the evenings will be much cooler.
You may also want to watch:
Temperatures will pick up a little bit on Thursday with highs of 12C, which will drop to -1C late in the evening.
The weekend is looking similar, with cloudy but sunny weather, and highs of around 13C.
- 1 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumours: Blues linked with goalkeeper and coaching move for former loanee
- 3 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 4 Van's roof torn off as it gets stuck under Suffolk bridge
- 5 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 6 Joy as council reverses ban on motorhomes in car parks
- 7 Car on its side in middle of roundabout after crash outside Haverhill Tesco
- 8 The end of an era as Suffolk's last Debenhams store closes
- 9 Matchday Recap: Lightning start for Town secures Fleetwood win
- 10 'Masterpiece' modernist home with panoramic sea views for sale for £850,000