Weather: Fine and dry day with sunny spells
A WARM day is in store across the region with sunny spells interrupted only by some patchy cloud at times.
Temperatures will rise to 22C with a light wind, staying dry throughout the day and into this evening, when lows will fall to 12C.
Tomorrow will be cloudier with a chance of occasional showers, but also some sunny spells peeping through the clouds.
It will be slightly cooler than today, with highs of 20C during the day, falling to 11C overnight.
But prospects for the weekend look good, with sunny spells and little chance of rain.
You may also want to watch:
- For more details or a specific forecast speak to a Weatherquest forecaster on 09065 77 76 75. Calls cost �1.50 per minute.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 9 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 10 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'