Strong winds, frost and sunshine could be on the way, says weather expert
- Credit: citizenside.com
35mph winds, frost and rain are all forecasted in Suffolk over the next few days, along with some sunny spells.
After a clear start to the day clouds are predicted to appear later this afternoon across the county.
According to Adam Dury, a weather forecaster for Weatherquest, Monday afternoon will be particularly windy continuing into the evening with winds of 14mph and gusts of 30 to 35mph.
Parts of Suffolk will also see rain splatters in the evening, while clouds will clear tonight, meaning temperatures could drop to 5C or 6C.
Adam Dury said: “Monday evening will continue to be quite breezy with stronger winds coming in from the north west. Tuesday morning will be dry throughout, with a few sunny spells predicted across the region during the day.”
You may also want to watch:
Heading into the afternoon clouds are expected along with strong winds, but we will still be seeing a lot more sunshine across the county.
Adam Dury added: “Showers are forecasted on Tuesday night and places in far west Suffolk could have frost.”
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mike Bacon: It's going to take more than 'potential' to get into Cook's starting XI next season
- 3 Indian Covid variant being monitored in Suffolk after one case confirmed
- 4 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets
- 5 Woman's body found in village home
- 6 WATCH: Rude graffiti highlights 'huge' potholes
- 7 Wigan kitman Craney given Town coaching role by Cook
- 8 Couple were found 'slumped over' on their sofa, inquest hears
- 9 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 10 'It's been a strange few days' - Skuse gives emotional exit interview