Weather: Suffolk bake off heat postponed due to severe weather
- Credit: Archant
SEVERE weather has caused another event to be postponed.
Due to the heavy snow and weather conditions, the Ipswich heat of The Great Suffolk Bake Off, which was due to be held tomorrow from noon to 2pm at St Elizabeth Hospice in Foxhall Road, has now been postponed until Saturday, March 16.
The Great Suffolk Bake Off is a charitable event organised in their free time by Genesis PR.
Ipswich entrants are invited to attend either the Lowestoft heat on February 2, the Bury St Edmunds heat on February 23 or the new Ipswich bake off date on Saturday, March 16 at St Elizabeth Hospice from noon to 2pm.
Penny Arbuthnot, director of Genesis PR, said: “We are very disappointed and sorry to have to postpone the Ipswich heat due to the bad weather and would like to thank everyone who’s entered so far and all the local companies who have generously donated prizes.
You may also want to watch:
“We look forward to seeing everyone at the new Ipswich date of March 16, or at one of the other local events in Lowestoft or Bury St Edmunds.”
Contact Genesis PR on 01473 326400 or visit www.greatsuffolkbakeoff.co.uk for more details.
- 1 Postman who abandoned 'undriveable' van wins unfair dismissal claim
- 2 Dozzell set for QPR, as Championship clubs show interest in Downes
- 3 GP surgery in 'special measures' after patients and staff raise concerns
- 4 Busy high street taped off by police
- 5 Man in 20s dies after fall from pub
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after fall from building
- 8 'Too many men can cause a problem' - Ashton says quality, not quantity, is key in Town's squad rebuild
- 9 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car