Weather: Your snow reactions
- Credit: citizenside.com
SNOW, to some it’s a symbol of winter and fun, to others it’s a nusiance that creates traffic problems and a hazard to walk on.
Here are your opinions on the snowy weather around the county today.
Scott Cogswell told us what he had been doing about the snow, he said: “I just got home from clearing the snow from the roads in suffolk. I’ve been up since 12am until 8:30am. I’m tired!!!! : )”
Simon Oakley posted on Twitter: “Snow? It WILL bring the region to a standstill...believe me, it ALWAYS DOES. All down to #BadDriving.”
Ben Garrod didn’t have problems with traffic however, he said on Twitter: “Ipswich buses are actually earlier than usual. I wish it would snow more often.”
Diane Miles’s Tweet said: “Snowing now in Rendlesham and settling.”
Luke Littleboy wanted to hear more about the winter weather, he said: “A real blizzard? Fantastic stuff. I want some live updates at the scene!”
- 1 London couple transform Suffolk home into an 'intimate' lifestyle retreat
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 Forbidden Suffolk: 5 more places you can’t visit in Suffolk
- 4 Revealed: The most popular Suffolk fish and chip shop
- 5 The night Town beat Real Madrid - and why they're still part of elite club
- 6 Driver being taken to hospital after car ends up on roof in field
- 7 Two motorbikes stolen after break-in at Suffolk home
- 8 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 9 Village suffers power cut for 7 hours after vehicle hits electricity pole
- 10 'Rare' home of former socialite and artist goes up for sale for £1.5m
For more live updates on the weather visit the weather blog