Will it snow in Suffolk tomorrow?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Some parts of Suffolk could be in for a "temporary dusting" of snow tomorrow evening, according to forecasters.
We can expect another icy start to the day tomorrow, with more freezing fog and some wintry showers, which could make for difficult driving conditions.
Suffolk Highways say they are gritting "priority routes" across the county in readiness for a wintery start.
And according to Phil Garner, a meteorologist at East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, the eastern part of Suffolk could also be in for a "temporary dusting of snow" in the evening.
He said: "Tomorrow night there are a few showers running in off the North Sea across north-east Norfolk and east Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
"And at that time — with temperatures falling away — we may see some sleet or snow. But at the moment I think the risk is fairly low of any snow settling.
"But there will be showers across east Suffolk and some of those may be heavy enough to give a temporary dusting of snow."
- 1 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 2 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 3 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 6 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 7 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay
- 8 Military helicopter recovered after emergency landing in field
- 9 Evans on Town's 'powerful' mantra, not shying away from favourites tag and working under Cook again