Will it snow in Suffolk tomorrow?
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
Some parts of Suffolk could be in for a "temporary dusting" of snow tomorrow evening, according to forecasters.
We can expect another icy start to the day tomorrow, with more freezing fog and some wintry showers, which could make for difficult driving conditions.
Suffolk Highways say they are gritting "priority routes" across the county in readiness for a wintery start.
And according to Phil Garner, a meteorologist at East Anglian-based forecaster Weatherquest, the eastern part of Suffolk could also be in for a "temporary dusting of snow" in the evening.
He said: "Tomorrow night there are a few showers running in off the North Sea across north-east Norfolk and east Suffolk.
You may also want to watch:
"And at that time — with temperatures falling away — we may see some sleet or snow. But at the moment I think the risk is fairly low of any snow settling.
"But there will be showers across east Suffolk and some of those may be heavy enough to give a temporary dusting of snow."
- 1 Group fined for travelling more than 10 miles to get a takeaway in lockdown
- 2 Tributes are paid to 'inspirational' teacher Gaynor Jacobs
- 3 'It's up to Marcus what he does' - Lambert reacts to Sunderland defeat
- 4 Senior Suffolk doctor admits to problems in local vaccine rollout
- 5 Suffolk gets its first ever Michelin Star
- 6 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 1-0 home loss to Sunderland
- 7 Large drop in coronavirus cases in Ipswich as county cases continue to fall
- 8 Development of 136 homes approved for rural village
- 9 Noise disruption possible as low-flying RAF jets simulate training
- 10 First phase of new 2,000 home site approved