£2,000 in cash found in lost property at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Cineworld Cinemas have revealed some of the odd items they have had handed in to their lost property department - including a large amount of cash, cable ties and false teeth.
The following items were found in either the Ipswich, Haverhill or Bury St Edmunds Cineworld branch.
If you have noticed an odd smell in one of your screenings this could be the reason why.
You may also want to watch:
The question going through everyone’s head, how did they not realise they were leaving the cinema with a shoe missing?
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Husband pays tribute to 'soulmate' and mum-of-four after cancer death
- 7 Car SOS to feature family who lost father and son
- 8 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 9 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire
- 10 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
One can only hope it was new underwear that had fell out of a shopping bag rather than the underwear the customer was wearing at the start of the film.
It is no surprise that this particular item was found after a showing of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Dinner that evening must of been a struggle for this customer.
Envelope full of money £2000
We can only imagine the horror this person felt when they realised they had misplaced this large amount of money.
Items of clothing and belts
Maybe that’s where your favourite top went?
We understand that plants need sunlight but perhaps taking them with you to the cinema is a step too far.