£2,000 in cash found in lost property at Cineworld
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Cineworld Cinemas have revealed some of the odd items they have had handed in to their lost property department - including a large amount of cash, cable ties and false teeth.
The following items were found in either the Ipswich, Haverhill or Bury St Edmunds Cineworld branch.
If you have noticed an odd smell in one of your screenings this could be the reason why.
The question going through everyone’s head, how did they not realise they were leaving the cinema with a shoe missing?
- 1 Glamping pods and shepherd huts proposed in holiday site expansion
- 2 Ipswich Town sign Brentford full-back Thompson on loan
- 3 Look inside 'immaculately presented' property with own bar and heated pool
- 4 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 5 McKenna on offers for Harper and El Mizouni and Fraser's Town future
- 6 10 Suffolk celebrities and where they went to school
- 7 'One or two we're speaking to' - McKenna on transfer plans
- 8 Adventure Golf attraction set to make way for new homes
- 9 Lorry carrying mobile unit pulled over on A14 for being too wide
- 10 Police apology after cars accidentally damaged by stinger device on A14
One can only hope it was new underwear that had fell out of a shopping bag rather than the underwear the customer was wearing at the start of the film.
It is no surprise that this particular item was found after a showing of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Dinner that evening must of been a struggle for this customer.
Envelope full of money £2000
We can only imagine the horror this person felt when they realised they had misplaced this large amount of money.
Items of clothing and belts
Maybe that’s where your favourite top went?
We understand that plants need sunlight but perhaps taking them with you to the cinema is a step too far.