Public meetings for West Suffolk rural task force
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Residents, businesses and organisations in West Suffolk are being invited to give gve their views to a new taskforce working to identify opportunities and issues in rural areas.
It has been set up by West Suffolk Council which will be holding four meetings around the district open to anyone.
The meetings will be held on:
Monday 16 September 2.30pm-4pm at Freckenham Village Hall
Wednesday 18 September 5.30pm-7pm at Stanton Village Hall
Monday 23 September 2.30pm-4pm at Kedington Royal British Legion
Wednesday 25 September 6pm-7.30pm at Erskine Centre, Chedburgh
- 1 Pub with 'gorgeous views' named one of UK's best waterside drinking spots
- 2 Matchday Recap: How Town's 1-0 win at Burton unfolded
- 3 Ex-Town loanee Bonne looks set to depart QPR
- 4 McKenna delighted to see Town win game of 'aggressive chaos'
- 5 Fire crews spend eight hours tackling north Suffolk field blaze overnight
- 6 Man and woman arrested on suspicion of manslaughter after death of child
- 7 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 8 Man dies following two-vehicle crash in west Suffolk town
- 9 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their Burton Albion win
- 10 Burton Albion 0-1 Ipswich Town: Harness wins it as Blues stand firm
Mike Chester, chairman of West Suffolk Rural Taskforce said: "Our aim is to make recommendations that ensure rural considerations are taken into account in future council processes and decision making.
"This is the listening stage and we are asking people who live and run businesses and organisations in our rural areas to give us their opinions on what they see as the opportunities and issues where they are."