Public meetings for West Suffolk rural task force
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Residents, businesses and organisations in West Suffolk are being invited to give gve their views to a new taskforce working to identify opportunities and issues in rural areas.
It has been set up by West Suffolk Council which will be holding four meetings around the district open to anyone.
The meetings will be held on:
Monday 16 September 2.30pm-4pm at Freckenham Village Hall
Wednesday 18 September 5.30pm-7pm at Stanton Village Hall
You may also want to watch:
Monday 23 September 2.30pm-4pm at Kedington Royal British Legion
Wednesday 25 September 6pm-7.30pm at Erskine Centre, Chedburgh
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 3 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 4 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 5 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 6 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk landowner is fined for careless driving and jumping red light
- 9 Edmundson was schooled by the 'golden generation' and has put his faith in the Ipswich rebuild
- 10 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
Mike Chester, chairman of West Suffolk Rural Taskforce said: "Our aim is to make recommendations that ensure rural considerations are taken into account in future council processes and decision making.
"This is the listening stage and we are asking people who live and run businesses and organisations in our rural areas to give us their opinions on what they see as the opportunities and issues where they are."