Police search for masked thieves in Land Rover following west Suffolk incidents
- Credit: Archant
Police are searching for information regarding a burgundy-coloured Land Rover after it was linked to incidents involving masked thieves in west Suffolk.
The first incident took lace in Pot Hall Road, West Row, between 1.45pm and 2pm on Thursday, April 30, when the burgundy vehicle pulled up outside a property in the street.
Five masked people exited and walked along the side of a property, but were disturbed by a resident. No items were stolen.
Shortly after, around 2.15pm in Undley, a burgundy Land Rover pulled into a farm, where offenders stole tools from a Toyota Hilux.
Police are aware of other sightings of a vehicle matching the same description elsewhere in the local area.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk police said the force will welcome any information regarding the vehicle and any similar incidents.
Those who believe they have seen a vehicle matching its description should contact the force on 101, quoting reference 37/24002/20 for West Row, or 37/24135/20 for the incident in Undley.
- 1 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 2 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 3 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 4 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 5 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 6 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 7 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 8 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
- 9 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 10 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site