Have you won the Lotto jackpot? These are tonight’s winning numbers
- Credit: PA
Tonight’s Lotto draw has an estimated £18.1 million jackpot after no ticket holders scooped Wednesday’s top prize.
Could you become a millionaire with these results?
The National Lottery Lotto winning numbers for Saturday, November 18 are 01, 20, 24, 36, 54, 58, and the bonus ball is 11.
Could you be sitting on a fortune? Check your numbers now to avoid disappointment.
Ticket holders must match all six numbers to scoop the full prize.
You may also want to watch:
Missed out? There is also one guaranteed raffle millionaire and 20 raffle prize winners of £20,000.
The National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers for tonight are 17, 18, 22, 27 and 31.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
The Thunderball is 02.