Wickham Market Arts Project to host The Big Draw and Art Festival in village
- Credit: Archant
A Suffolk village is set to become the stage for a “feast of art activity” including drawing workshops and “inspirational exhibitions”.
Wickham Market Arts Project is organising The Big Draw and Art Festival on Saturday, October 21.
The free event, invites people of all ages and abilities to the village hall to “experience the pleasure of drawing”. This year’s theme is “Living Lines” and will include animation.
The festival will also see talented local artists exhibit their work at All Saints Church, including paintings and photographs for sale.
East Anglian Traditional Arts Centre, in the Hill, will host a drawings exhibition by masters including John Constable, Harry Becker, Leonard Squirrell and more.
You may also want to watch:
“The event will be a wonderful opportunity for local people and visitors alike to participate and discover the wealth of artistic talent the area has to offer,” a spokesman said.
Activities run 10am-4pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 3 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 4 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 5 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 7 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 8 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 9 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw
- 10 MoD warns about late-night Apache training