Wickham Market: Man confuses store staff into handing over almost £200
- Credit: Archant
Police are releasing CCTV images of a man they would like to speak with in connection with an incident in Wickham Market.
At around 3.20pm on February 24, a man went into a store in the High Street, and bought items from the kiosk.
He confused the staff and left the store with an extra £40.
A similar incident took place in The Street, Melton at around 12.30pm on March 16. A man bought some items and left the store with £155.
The man the police would like to speak to is described as white, in his 30s, of large build and wearing a red top with a black baseball cap.
You may also want to watch:
If you recognise the man in the CCTV images, which were captured at the Wickham Market incident, or have any information about these incidents, contact police on 101 quoting reference WO/14/287, or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 2 Caravans pitched at Portman Road car park
- 3 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 4 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 5 Former Town star Clapham gets head coaching role
- 6 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 7 Tributes to 'loyal, caring' man, 28, who died after A14 crash
- 8 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 9 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 10 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'