Witnesses sought after HGV and four cars involved in collision on A120 near Great Bromley
- Credit: Archant
Officers were called to the scene at around 7.40am this morning.
Essex Police say that a heavy goods vehicle and four cars –a Nissan, a Skoda and two Fords – were involved in the incident which happened on the Colchester-bound carriageway of the A120 near Great Bromley.
One man was taken to hospital from the scene with minor injuries.
An Essex Police spokesperson said: “Enquiries are ongoing, but if you were a witness to this incident, officers are asking for you to come forward.”
Witnesses are asked to call 101 and ask for Pc Jonathan Ward at Stanway Roads Policing Unit, quoting reference number 159 of 06/04.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, you can contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 2 Couple to bring 'family feel' to Sudbury pub
- 3 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 4 Suffolk man admits owning more than 25,000 indecent images of children
- 5 Man dies after being struck by lorry near A12
- 6 Major delays tail back on to A12 after crash
- 7 Missing 66-year-old woman found in field after search
- 8 'Anywhere I can help I will' - Peter Reid joins Town in consultancy role
- 9 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 10 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town