Woman and two children taken to hospital after Pettistree crash
- Credit: Archant
A woman and two children were taken to hospital following a single vehicle collision in Pettistree.
Two ambulances, two fire engines and a rescue pump were sent to the B1438 near the A12 around 2.10pm to find an Audi in a field.
Fire crews used hydraulic equipment to cut the roof of the car to release a fourth victim who was trapped.
An ambulance spokesman said the woman suffered head injuries, one child sustained head injuries and a suspected broken arm and the second child’s wounds were unknown.
The casualties were taken to Ipswich Hospital, their injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said an investigation into the crash was underway.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 3 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 6 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 9 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 10 CCTV issued after thieves steal almost £900 in toys and food from B&M