Woman arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
A WOMAN has been arrested on suspicion of attempted murder after a man died following a collision.
Emergency Services were called shortly after 5.50pm to reports of a blue Renault Scenic in collision with a pedestrian opposite the Norman Warrior public house in Woods Loke, Lowestoft.
A 30-year-old man was taken to James Paget Hospital suffering from serious internal injuries, while police arrested a 25-year-old woman at the scene.
Shortly after arriving at the hospital, where he was due to be treated, the man died.
A spokesman for Suffolk police said “A 25-year-old female from Lowestoft was arrested at the scene on suspicion of attempted murder. She is currently in custody at Lowestoft Police Station awaiting questioning.”
You may also want to watch:
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision to contact the Joint Major Investigation Team on 01473 613500.
- 1 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 2 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 10 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert