Woman celebrates bingo jackpot
A WOMAN from Bury St Edmunds has scooped more than �23,000 after her numbers came up in a national bingo game.
A WOMAN from Bury St Edmunds has scooped more than �23,000 after her numbers came up in a national Bingo game.
She was playing at Winners Bingo Club in Hatter Street, Bury St Edmunds when she hit the jackpot on Wednesday.
The woman, who wishes to remain anonymous, is a regular visitor to the club and became the second player to win more than �20,000 this year, after a similar win in Bury in April.
You may also want to watch:
In total the woman won �20,000 on the National Bingo Game on Wednesday plus a �3,700 regional prize after registering the first full house.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 7 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 9 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 10 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!