Woman chased in wooded area near St Edmundsbury Retail Park
- Credit: Archant
A 21-year-old woman was followed and then chased by a man in Bury St Edmunds at the weekend.
The victim was walking in the wooded area of Easlea Road between 2.40pm and 2.45pm on Saturday.
A man began to walk quickly towards here along a path that runs between the back of St. Edmundsbury Retail Park and the A14, before running after her.
She then ran back to the retail area car park and found other members of the public.
Officers from Suffolk Constabulary were called and searched the area but were unable to locate the man.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, of thin build, with short fair hair, wearing jeans and a t-shirt.
Anyone with information should call Bury St Edmunds Police on 101 quoting reference BU/15/2676.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 3 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 4 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 5 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 9 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth