Woman flown to hospital after crash
A WOMAN was airlifted to hospital after a crash left her trapped in her car.
Emergency services were called to the A120 at Coggeshall at 11.40am today, where they found two cars had collided with an HGV.
One woman had been left trapped in her car was release by firefighters by 12.05pm.
Both the ambulance and air ambulance was called to the scene.
A spokeswoman for the Ambulance service said that the accident had been “very serious” and the woman, believed to be in her 60s, had suffered head injuries. She was taken to Queen’s hospital in Romford.
You may also want to watch:
The lorry drive was taken to Colchester General Hospital for further assessment.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 4 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 5 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 6 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine